You've taken the CliftonStrengths® inventory....now what? Knowing your top 5 talents is not enough; you have to intentionally engage your talents and combine them with knowledge and skills to develop strengths.
- Review the reports available at www.strengthsquest.com to further explore your top 5 themes; you can also access information at www.gallupstrengthscenter.com.
- Each code is a one-time use code. If you need additional codes, then please email email@example.com.
- Post your top 5 somewhere that you can see everyday.
- Have a conversation with someone who knows you well; ask them to read Your Signature Themes report and give you their reaction.
- Begin to spot your strengths in action. How do they impact the way you interact with your peers? How do they impact your everyday life?
- Keep a What Went Well journal. Reflect on what went well today. Did your strengths play a role in that?
Elizabethtown College is a campus that embraces the strengths philosophy. You will see evidence of this on our campus - from the strengths posters in the residence halls, the t-shirts students wear (ask me about my top 5 strengths), the conversations you hear between students, faculty, and staff, and more. We encourage you to engage in these opportunities and utilize the resources.
- Students can talk about their strengths with their faculty advisor, supervisor, or mentor.
- Faculty and staff have opportunities to connect with colleagues in workshops and book groups.
- Parents can learn more about strengths and ask their students how they are utilizing their strengths on a daily basis.
Do you want to learn more about strengths? Do you want to help someone else you know learn about their strengths? Check out the following books:
- StrengthsFinder 2.0*
- CliftonStrengths for Students*
- Now Discover Your Strengths*
- Soar with Your Strengths
- Strengths-Based Leadership*
- Living Your Strengths*
- Teach with Your Strengths*
- Strengths-Based Parenting*
- After you've taken the inventory, you can access the CliftonStrengths for Students book at www.strengthsquest.com (after you sign in, click on "Your E-books")
*this book comes with a code to take the CliftonStrengths® inventory
Learn more about the 34 talent themes!
Gallup's Theme Thursday channel on YouTube
(check out videos explaining each theme)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org; we are here to help!