Get an EDGE UP with Elizabethtown College’s Leadership Academy.
This summer, develop your leadership and communication skills, while preparing yourself for college and exploring how you could change the world. If you want to be a successful leader to help create change, this is the opportunity for you. Join a community of learners and leaders as we actively engage together to explore topics including:
- Your leadership style, personal mission, and ways in which you can have influence and impact
- Communication strategies with attention to both written and oral communication skills for a variety of target audiences
- Group dynamics and interactions, including conflict resolution
- Health and well-being as important factors contributing to strong leadership
- Helpful steps for career exploration and discernment, including an emphasis on networking
- Key factors that promote College success
- The college search process
The 2020 Academy dates are
June 22 - 26, 2020.
Etown’s Edge Up: Leadership Academy, combines leadership development experiences with college preparation, and provides you with a unique edge over your peers.
- Age: High school students entering grades 9 - 12
- Cost: $600.00 non-refundable (The $600 camp fee covers the cost of meals, instruction, leadership inventories, and supplies for the week. Final payment is due on or before June 1, 2020.).
- Times: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Registration Window: March 1 - June 1, 2020