As you prepare for your arrival at Elizabethtown College, we'd like to provide you an overview of our services and how to get the most out of your technology experience here at E-town. Before arriving on campus, we ask that you please do the following:
- Watch the video below containing a variety of tech tips to get you situated on campus. If you prefer, a video transcription is available.
- Take a short quiz on all that you have learned from the video. Every new student must complete the quiz in Canvas by Friday, January 18, 2019.
- Make sure your computer is up-to-date with the Windows or Apple security updates.
It is in your best interest to complete these steps before you arrive to speed up the connection process once you are on campus. Best of luck in your transition into college!
Take the Quiz
- Complete this quiz in Canvas with a score of 80% or better by January 18, 2019.
- Use either Firefox or Chrome for the best experience.
- Computer Updates – Windows Updates and MacOS Updates .
- Microsoft Office – up to five free downloads.
- Technology on Campus – computer labs , printing , network drives, and internet access .
- Technology Help – use the ITS website , Knowledgebase and blog .
- ITS Social Media – Facebook and Twitter .
Acceptable Use Policy – by agreeing to the Acceptable Use Policy, you will conduct yourself ethically, legally, and responsibly on our network.