View the Video (After Coming to Campus)
- Computer Updates - Install Windows Updates, Install Mac OS X Updates
- Free Microsoft Office - Free download for your personal computers and mobile devices
On-Line Campus Resources - Check out these websites that will guide you through your life at
college. Use the same Etown network username and password for every website.
- Log-in to Outlook Web App (OWA) - How to use, suspicious e-mail & phishing, change your password.
- Log-in to JayWeb
- Log-in to Canvas and How to use Canvas
- Technology on Campus - Computer labs, printing, network drives, & Internet access
Technology Help - Use the ITS website for 24/7 technology help. Here you can find links to
other helpful resources, such as the Knowledgebase and Blog
- ITS Social Media - Facebook, Twitter.
Acceptable Use Policy
- By signing the Acceptable Use Policy, you are agreeing to conduct
yourself ethically, legally, and responsibly on our network. Obey the Copyrighted Materials Policy by not sharing things like music and movies or downloading anything you haven't paid for.
- Log into Canvas using either Firefox or Chrome.
- Click the ITS New Student Orientation course. (Located under "My Courses" on the top left.)
- To get to the assessment, click the Quizzes button in the left navigation bar.
- To begin the assessment, click the words "ITS New Student Orientation Assessment" and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Deadline to complete the quiz is Friday, January 12th, 2018.
- You must get an 80% or better or you will have to take the quiz again.