- The Study Abroad Advisor, Megan Bell is currently working remotely. Therefore, all advising meetings will be conducted via Zoom or a phone call.
- Current and prospective students can continue to schedule meetings via the 'schedule meeting' button above. Meetings can be scheduled between 2-4 p.m. EST each weekday, per Megan's availability. If that timeframe doesn't work for your schedule, please contact Megan to schedule another time to chat.
- In preparation of these meetings, students are encouraged to download and review all advising materials here.
The Study Abroad Office provides guidance and support to students in all majors who want to study abroad on a semester, year, summer, winter, or faculty-led program.
By living in a culture fundamentally different from your own, you are exposed to new ways of thinking and challenge your preconceived notions of “normal.” While abroad, our students have the opportunity to take classes at a local university, intern at businesses within the community, and/or volunteer at various regional organizations.
Our alumni have continuously cited that studying abroad served as a catalyst for change and inspiration in their lives, both personally and professionally.
The Study Abroad Office encourages you to learn more about study abroad by chatting with recent study abroad students and learning about their experiences through our various social media platforms.
- Instagram - @etownabroad
- YouTube - Elizabethtown College Study Abroad
- Blog - Etown Study Abroad Blog
- Pinterest - Elizabethtown College Education Abroad Board
- Podcast - Etown Abroad Podcast