With the start of the 2019-20 academic year, the Study Abroad Office is excited to announce some new updates.
- We've doubled the size of our affiliated list of programs, including 14 new countries!
- Students can complete a Program Matching Quiz to find their perfect program, as a part of our new application system.
- The E-town study abroad fee has been cut in half! All students now pay a reduced $250 affiliated study abroad fee.
- E-town is offering four new study abroad scholarships: $1,000 for semester students and $500 for summer students, including faculty-led participants.
Study Abroad Fair
Save the date! We'll have our annual Study Abroad Fair on Wednesday, September 25th from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the BSC Concourse . Come learn more about our semester and short-term program opportunities, including E-town faculty-led programs. We'll have raffles for fun prizes, including a travel voucher, and FREE sushi courtesy of KCP International!
The Study Abroad Office provides guidance and support to students in all majors who want to study abroad on a semester, year, summer, winter, or faculty-led program.
By living in a culture fundamentally different from your own, you are exposed to new ways of thinking and challenge your preconceived notions of “normal.” While abroad, our students have the opportunity to take classes at a local university, intern at businesses within the community, and/or volunteer at various regional organizations.
Our alumni have continuously cited that studying abroad served as a catalyst for change and inspiration in their lives, both personally and professionally.
The Study Abroad Office encourages you to learn more about study abroad by chatting with recent study abroad students and learning about their experiences through our various social media platforms.
- Instagram - @etownabroad
- YouTube - Elizabethtown College Study Abroad
- Blog - E-town Study Abroad Blog