Communications & Assistive Listening Systems
- Control Booth - Clear-Com MS-222 two channel base station
- Box Office - Clear-Com KB-111A Speaker Station w/ HS-6 Phone Handset
- Rear House Right - Clear-Com MR-102-A Remote Station w/ HS-6 Phone Handset
- Off Stage Left - Clear-Com KB-111A Speaker Station w/ HS-6 Phone Handset
- Off Center Stage - Clear-Com KB-111A Speaker Station
- Off Stage Right - Clear-Com KB-111A Speaker Station w/ HS-6 Phone Handset
- Green Room - Clear-Com KB-112 Speaker Station
Headsets & Beltpacks
- 6 Clear-Com RS-501 Belt Pack
- 2 Clear-Com CC-85 Single Ear Head Set
- 4 Clear-Com CC-95 Single Ear Head Set
- 1 Clear-Com CC-250 Double Ear Head Set
- 4 Clear-Com HS-6 Phone Handset (Base Station, Off SL, Off SR, Box Office, & Rear House Right)
- 4 Telex PH88 Light Single Ear Head Set
Additional Intercom Inputs
- Front of Balcony
- Designers Desk
- 1st Floor Rear H..L.
- 1st Floor Rear H.R.
- F.O.H. Electrics Catwalk H.L. & H.R.
- Control Booth (2 in addition to the main station)
- Control Booth 717-361-1523
- Off Stage Right 717-361-1523
- Box Office 717-361-1515
- Main Lobby 717-361-2040
Assistive Listening System
- Telex AAT-2 Sound Enhancement Transmitter (Channel H - 72.8 MHz)
- Telex Sound Mate SR-100 16 Channel Receivers
- Available with earbud or neckloop.
Units can be obtained at the Box Office and the Sound Booth.
The ALS system is only available in Musser Auditorium. A second portable system is available upon prior arrangement for use with translator or exterior rooms.