Pianos & Organs
- 1) 9' Steinway Model D Concert Grand - Musser Auditorium
- 1) 7' Yamaha Grand - Performance & Rehearsal Room
- 1) Electronic Britson Musicworks Organ - Musser Auditorium
- Green Room (through hallway off stage left)
- Restrooms w/ shower (handicap accessible)
- Stage Restroom w/ shower (through hallway off stage left)
- Curtained Changing Area (behind stage)
- water cooler
- Special Parking needs arranged through College Relations
- Full time technical staff consists of the Technical Operations Director and the Event Technician.
- There are Student Technical Assistants during the academic year.
- Additional crew members are hired from the local entertainment industry and student population as needed.
- F.O.H. staff consists of Student Managers and Workers from the Chapel production offices.
- Economy Traveler TV/25 One Man Elevating Work Platform is available with prior arrangements.
- Large Lectern w/ microphone
- Small Lectern w/ microphone
- Chairs, tables, music stands, risers, platforms, and other furniture/equipment can be provided with prior arrangements
Additional audio/visual equipment may be available through Media Services with prior notification and upon approval of the Director of M.S. and the Chapel Technical Manager.