Campus ID Card

Your student ID card can be used for meals in The Marketplace, to use Jay Bucks in any Dining facility and to charge at any Dining Services facility or other vendors across campus.  Treat it as you would a credit card. Keep your ID on you at all times and remember, it is for your use only. It is considered theft to use another individual’s ID card.

Lost or Damaged ID Cards

Notify Campus Security (ext. 1263) immediately if your ID card is lost or stolen. Until you have reported the loss, you are responsible for any transactions made with the card. For meals, a temporary ID card will be issued to you through the Dining Services Office. It is valid for 9 meals maximum in the Marketplace ONLY. It is NOT valid for charging or using Jay Bucks. If you do not find your ID in three days, you will be asked to purchases a new card from Campus Security.  If your card is damaged and unable to be used in the card readers, you will need to replace it thru the Campus Security Office. There may be a charge for replacement, at the discretion of that office.

Please contact the Dining Services office at ext. 1158 or with questions