Brinser Residence Hall
David E. & Sadie M. Brinser Residence Hall, an upperclassmen building built in 1965, houses 109 male and female residents with an average of 20 students per floor community. All rooms have a unique "L" shape, carpeted floors, and central heating and air conditioning systems. Laundry facilities and vending machines are located within the residence hall. The four suites, each with a private bath and kitchen, are home to students participating in the SDLC 1.0 program. Wireless internet is available in the main lounge areas.
- Laundry and vending facilities in building
- Wireless internet all throughout the building
- Carpet in rooms and hallways
- Central air and heat that is switched from heat to cooling between seasons.
- Centrally located and closest residence hall to BSC
- Building accessed through ID card swipe
- Dominick DiLoreto
2018-19 Resident Assistants
- Nia Vick
- Kyle Lumbert
- Dana Foedisch
- Keny Tarquinio