Fall Semester Early Arrival Requests
Last updated July 21, 2021
- If you are a Fall athlete, on Honors Council, a Kinesis, or member of any other group required by the College to return to campus prior to August 22nd, please contact your supervisor for specific move-in information.
- Student teachers—we are working with the Education department for those of you required back earlier than 8/22 by your school districts and will be in touch soon to let you know the plan.
- If you need to request an early arrival you can find the form on JayWeb (Housing/Forms/Fall Early Arrival Request).
- If approved by Housing & Residence Life, you will need to pay for your meals as your meal plan does not begin until dinner on Sunday, 8/22.
- Housing & Residence Life will contact you if you are approved for an early arrival.