The majority of our resident students at Elizabethtown College live in one of our six traditional residence halls or in one of our two Independent Living Units (ILUs), on campus. Our residential facilities are inclusive to all genders. Your housing options are listed to the left - check them out!
A few of our residence halls are homes to learning communities, where students with a common interest or course live in the same residence and plan activities together.
Click here to see a video of our residential buildings!
- Standard twin bed that can be adjusted for height and typically have 33” of clearance underneath when raised to the highest
- Desks: surface usually 48” x 24”
- Desk chair
- Dresser drawer: 24” wide x 21” deep or;
- 22” wide x 20” deep and height varies
- Wardrobe or closet
- Closets are 46-58" wide with one shelf
- Windows range from 73" x6 5"h to 82" x 64"h and come with either vinyl blinds or a rolling blind (most rooms have a rolling blind).
Apartments/Quads in addition to the above are provided:
- Living room couch/loveseat and/or chair
- Dining table with 4 chairs
Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) Information
- Schlosser, Brinser, and Hackman Apartments have systems that are manually switched from heat to cooling between seasons depending on the temperature ranges that particular year. In the spring and fall rooms may get very warm during the day if we get particularly warm weather.
- Royer, Myer, and Ober have window units for air-conditioning. The units are installed during spring break and removed during fall break.
- Founders has PTAC units in each room much the same as a hotel room. Students have control of the heating and cooling unit in the rooms.
- Schreiber Quadrangle has heat pumps that heat and cool as needed year round.
*Students who require year round air-conditioning due to a medical condition should work with Student Disability Services to request the units remain in year round.
More Building Specific Information on Building Pages