Registration and Records
The Office of Registration and Records provides a leadership role in the execution of comprehensive services and support to our constituents by performing a wide range of functions related to student record management and academic policy administration. We strive to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies and partnerships for a student-centered successful academic progression and degree completion.
The Office of Registration and Records is an innovative partner providing a clear path for student success.
About Registration and Records
The Registration and Records office plays a key role in supporting the mission and goals of Elizabethtown College. We provide leadership for the College in interpreting academic policies and ensuring that all academic policies and requirements are applied consistently and fairly across all students. The work of our office helps ensure that the Elizabethtown College degree has integrity and is a source of pride for all who earn it. In working with students, we believe it is important for them to assume ownership and responsibility for their education. In addition, we are committed to maintaining the integrity, accuracy, and privacy of all academic records. In doing so, we follow professional standards as well as federal policy, including the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Specific activities of our office include:
- Maintaining permanent academic records of all officially enrolled students, including transcripts
- Publishing Academic Calendars and Important Dates for each academic year
- Preparing and publishing Final Examination Schedules
- Preparing and publishing master schedules at the request of School Deans and Academic Affairs
- Conducting course registration for fall, winter, spring, and summer semesters
- Management of First-Year Orientation Schedule Build Committee
- Overseeing all aspects of the graduation ceremony, including issuing diplomas
- Maintaining the online degree audit program (JayWeb) to allow students and advisors to have 24/7 access to degree requirements and student course needs
- Managing program declaration changes (Major, Minor, Concentration, and Certificates)
- Updating the academic policies and department/course information in the College Catalog
- Degree and Enrollment Verifications
- Coordinating Veterans Benefits
- Transcript Services
- Supporting Academic Advising by providing information to Faculty/Staff Advisors
- Modeling the Statement of Professional Ethics and Practice of the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO).
The Registration and Records Office strives to provide the highest level of service to all of our constituents, most especially our students, but also to faculty, staff, and the external community.