Registration Information for the Residential College
Registration for Winter 2023, Spring and Summer 2024 begins November 6th.
Prior to registration, a student is required to consult with their academic advisor(s) regarding course selection, course sequences, graduation requirements, etc. Appointments should be made with each advisor during the registration advising period each semester. A Registration Clearance Flag is placed on each student account. The flag is released by the student's primary advisor. The Registration Clearance flag will prevent a student from registering for classes. Other offices may also place holds on a student account to prevent registration. Please contact the office that has initiated the hold.
Available October 6th.
- Course Listings By Semester
- Registration Information for Winter 2023, Spring/Summer 2024
- Registration Dates/Times for Winter 2023, Spring/Summer 2024
- Registration Worksheet
- English Course Codes for Transitional Students
Core & Signature Learning
ALL students with 72 or more completed credits that need to take a Core course for their major, minor, signature learning, or the Core program must submit the Core Verification Form to Registration and Records PRIOR to Registration Week.
Visiting Student Registration Process
Students wishing to enroll as a visiting student will need to submit a "Course Registration Form for Visiting Students" located on our "Forms and Petitions" webpage. Students should NOT email this form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to access a secure account to submit the request form. Alternately, you may DROP off the form during regular hours of operation.
Things to Consider When Preparing to Register
- Understanding your Language Placement
- Understanding math placement assessment for Calculus?
- JayWeb Instructions
- Time Conflict Resolution Form
- Overload Petition
- Repeat (C-, D+, D, D-)Request Form
- Education Majors: PDE English FAQs
- Internships and Tutorials
- Directed and Independent Studies
- Additional Fees
- Study Abroad and Off-Campus Approvals