Registration Information for the Residential College
Registration is April 12th - April 16th!
Prior to registration, a student is required to consult with their academic advisor(s) regarding course selection, course sequences, graduation requirements, etc. Appointments should be made with each advisor during the registration advising period each semester. A Registration Clearance Flag is placed on each student account. The flag is released by the student's primary advisor. The Registration Clearance flag will prevent a student from registering for classes. Other offices may also place holds on a student account to prevent registration. Please contact the office that has initiated the hold.
Available March 19th
- Course Listings By Semester
- Registration Information for Fall 2021
- Registration Dates/Times for Fall 2021
- Registration Worksheet
- Schedule Generator (Not available at this time).
- Engineering Course Codes for Transitional Students
- Psychology Course Codes for Transitional Students
- English Course Codes for Transitional Students
Core & Signature Learning
ALL students with 72 or more completed credits that need to take a Core course for their major, minor, signature learning, or the Core program must submit the Core Verification Form to Registration and Records on or before April 5th.
Visiting Student Forms
Things to Consider When Preparing to Register
- Understanding your Language Placement
- JayWeb Instructions
- Time Conflict Resolution Form
- Overload Petition
- Repeat (C-, D+, D, D-)Request Form
- Education Majors: PDE English FAQs
- Internships and Tutorials
- Directed and Independent Studies
- Additional Fees
- Study Abroad and Off-Campus Approvals
How do I withdraw from a course in the current semester when I am unable to be on campus?
Students should refer to the published "Important Dates" associated with the current semester for the course DROP and course WITHDRAWAL deadlines. Currently enrolled students, unable to be on-campus under a unique set of circumstances, may submit a JayWeb request to drop or withdraw a course. RRO will circulate the form for signatures on behalf of the student.