Registration for the Summer Sessions
- About Online Learning at Elizabethtown College
- Frequently Asked Questions: Summer Registration, Housing, and Tuition Fees for undergraduate college students.
- Registration Instructions for undergraduate students.
- Registration Instructions for high school students. Summer Registration Form for high school students.
- Currently enrolled students can use their JayWeb accounts to register for a Summer Course. You may also request assistance by completing the Summer Registration Request Form.
- Previously enrolled or returning students are required to complete the Course Registration Form for Returning Students .
- Visiting College Students are required to complete the Course Registration Form for Visiting Students.
- Important Information about Summer Internships
- Students interested in withdrawing from a summer course MUST submit the online "Summer Course Withdrawal Form".
May 13, 2019 through May 31, 2019
The 3-week May Term offers an energetic set of classes designed to get you thinking, doing, and learning about exciting topics in a new way.
June 3, 2019 through August 23, 2019
The Online Term offers the same high quality, inter-active learning of the traditional classroom using an online platform that is convenient and flexible.