Registration for Summer 2021 in the Residential College
- About Online Learning at Elizabethtown College
- Frequently Asked Questions: Summer Registration, Housing, and Tuition Fees for undergraduate college students.
- Registration Instructions for undergraduate students.
- High School Students. Please complete the Summer Registration Form. For contact information and forms processing, please visit the Admissions Office webpage dedicated to High School Dual Enrollment.
- Currently enrolled students can use their JayWeb accounts to register for a Summer Course. You may also request assistance by completing the Summer Registration Request Form.
- Previously enrolled or returning students are required to complete the Course Registration Form for Returning Students.
- Visiting College Students are required to complete the Course Registration Form for Visiting Students.
- Important Information about Summer Internships
- Students interested in withdrawing from a summer course MUST submit the online "Summer Course Withdrawal Form".
May 13, 2021 through May 29, 2021
This year, May Term includes two Saturday meeting times. Please review the academic Calendar/Important dates for more information.
The 3-week May Term offers an energetic set of classes designed to get you thinking, doing, and learning about exciting topics in a new way.
Subterm 5J (7 weeks) - May 17, 2021 through July 2, 2021
Subterm 6J (7 weeks) - June 28, 2021 through August 13, 2021
Subterm 7J (11 weeks) - June 1, 2021 through August 13, 2021
The Online Term offers the same high quality, inter-active learning of the traditional classroom using an online platform that is convenient and flexible.
Subterm 3U (3 weeks) - May 13, 2021 through May 29, 2021
Subterm 1U (7 weeks) - May 17, 2021 through July 2, 2021
Subterm 2U (7 weeks) - June 28, 2021 through August 13, 2021
Subterm 7U (11 weeks) - June 1, 2021 through August 13, 2021
Graduate students planning summer study should contact the department governing the program for assistance with course registration.