Registration for Summer 2022 in the Residential College
- About Online Learning at Elizabethtown College
- Frequently Asked Questions: Summer Registration, Housing, and Tuition Fees for undergraduate college students.
Printable version: 2021-2022 Summer Sub-Session Calendars and Important Dates
|May||9||Monday 8:00 am||May Term, Online Session 1, and Internship Session begin|
|10||Tuesday 4:30pm||May Term: Add & Jayweb Drop Period Closes|
|11||Wednesday 4:30 pm||
May Term: Last day to file Course Repeat
Online Session 1: Add & Jayweb Drop Period Closes
|12||Thursday 4:30 pm||Online Session 1: Last day to file Course Repeat|
|13||Friday 4:30 pm||May Term: No permanent record, Course Drop Period ends|
|20||Friday 4:30 pm||
May Term: Grade of W, Course Withdrawal Period ends
Online Session 1: No permanent record, Course Drop Period ends
|27||Friday||May Term: Classes End, Final Exams|
|31||Tuesday 10:00 am||May Term: All Grades due|
|June||10||Friday 4:30 pm||Online Session 1: Grade of W, Course Withdrawal Period ends|
|24||Friday||Online Session 1: Classes End, Final Exams|
|27||Monday 8:00 am||Online Session 2: Classes begin|
|28||Tuesday 10:00 am||Online Session 1: All Grades due|
|29||Wednesday 4:30 pm||Online Session 2: Add & Jayweb Drop Period Closes|
|30||Thursday||Online Session 2: Last day to file Course Repeat|
|July||8||Friday 4:30 pm||
Online Session 2: No permanent record, Course Drop Period ends
Internship Session: Last day to add an internship, fieldwork, or practicum
|15||Friday 4:30 pm||
Internship Session: Grade of W, Course Withdrawal Period ends
|29||Friday 4:30 pm||Online Session 2: Grade of W, Course Withdrawal Period ends|
|August||12||Friday 4:30 pm||
Online Session 2: Classes End, Final Exams
Internship Session: Internship, Fieldwork, or Practicum End
|16||Tuesday 10:00 am||
Online Session 2: All Grades due
Internship Session: All Grades due
- Registration Instructions for undergraduate students.
- High School Students. Please complete the Summer Registration Form. For contact information and forms processing, please visit the Admissions Office webpage dedicated to High School Dual Enrollment.
- Currently enrolled students can use their JayWeb accounts to register for a Summer Course. You may also request assistance by completing the Summer Registration Request Form.
- Previously enrolled or returning students are required to complete the Course Registration Form for Returning Students.
- Visiting College Students are required to complete the Course Registration Form for Visiting Students.
- Important Information about Summer Internships
- Students interested in withdrawing from a summer course MUST submit the online "Summer Course Withdrawal Form".