Elizabethtown College has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of Elizabethtown College. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of Elizabethtown College and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
Ordering paper transcripts through the Office of Registration and Records.
- Log into JayWeb (using secure credentials)
- Using left navigation, select "Academics" then "Unofficial Transcript"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Printer Friendly Unofficial Transcripts.
Students (or recent graduates) with active JayWeb accounts have the option of ordering an official transcript by logging into your secure JayWeb account, selecting the "student tab" then "Online Forms" followed by "Transcript Request".
Alumni or Visiting Students should download and fill out the Official Paper Transcript Request Form (blue button below). You can email, fax or mail the form to Registration and Records using the information in the upper right corner of the request form. There is no charge for any paper transcript sent through the United State Postal Service.
You can pick up a form in the Registration and Records Office located in Zug Memorial Hall, room 210, during normal business hours. Photo Identification is REQUIRED.
Ordering an electronic transcript through TranscriptPlus ®.
Currently enrolled students (or recent graduates) with active JayWeb accounts should submit a TranscriptPlus® request through their secure JayWeb account to bypass the need to submit the TranscriptsPlus® authorization form.Electronic delivery is ONLY available for students who attended the College beginning August 1992 to the present. There is a $3.00 fee for each electronic transcript request. Students cannot use their Elizabethtown College ID card to pay for electronic transcripts.
Alumni or Visiting Students will be required to complete an authorization form in order to comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). There is a $3.00 fee for each electronic transcript request.
A confirmation email will be sent when your transcript order is complete. You may check the status of your transcript order. You will need your transcript request order number.
- Official Transcripts will NOT be released for any student or alumni with a financial obligation to Elizabethtown College. If the student or alumnus elects to place a transcript request through the Credentials Inc electronic transcript service prior to addressing a financial obligation, the transcript request will be classified as pending for 30 days after this time the request will be cancelled.
- If you wish to have your transcript held for current term grades, please be sure to indicate that selection when processing your transcript request.
- ALL official transcript requests are completed by members of the Registration and Records Office at Elizabethtown College during normal business hours . Questions or concerns relating to ordering a transcript can be directed to Registration and Records or by dialing (717) 361-1409.
- Understanding your FERPA rights.