- Course Subject: Program or Course Discipline. For example: AC, for Accounting.
- Course Number: Course numbers are traditionally three digits. SGPS Courses are traditionally four digits. Courses governed by one school and delivered through SGPS are uniquely numbered as three and four digit codes.
- Lab/Discussion/Clinical Rotations: D = Discussion Section; L = Laboratory; R = Clinical Rotation
- Course Designation: Core Area of Understanding (CE, MA, NCH, HUM, etc.), GO (Courses governed by one school and delivered through SGPS), or Program
- Core/Honors: C= Core Program Course; H=Honors Core Course; or N = Honors Course, Not Core.
- Section: A-Z
M=Monday, T=Tuesday, W=Wednesday, H=Thursday, TH=Tuesday and Thursday, F=Friday, S=Saturday, U=Sunday
Buildings and Rooms:
Students are encouraged to visit our Buildings and Classroom Numbering Guidelines web page for building and room classifications and/or assignments.
Terms and Subterm Definitions:
Students are encouraged to visit our Academic Term and Subterm Definitions web page for a complete list of acronyms associated with registration.
- EC Online (ONLN), the class is offered exclusively asynchronously and fully online;
- EC Remote (RMTE), the class is offered virtually but with one or more scheduled synchronous sessions (as specific days and times);
- EC Hybrid (HYBR), the class has a blended modality which is a combination of face-to-face and distance learning for all students; and
- By Arrangement, this modality is reserved for alternative study options (internships, practicums, fieldwork, directed studies, etc.).
Elizabethtown Courses, including distance learning, operate on Eastern Standard Time (EST). Courses begin at 12:00 am EST of the first day of the session and end at 11:59 pm EST on the last day of the session. Course participation and assignments are due in accordance to the course syllabus following EST.