The Registration and Records office provides leadership for the Campus Community in the interpretation of academic policies. We ensure that all academic policies and graduation requirements are applied consistently and fairly across all students. We practice professional standards while maintaining academic integrity, federal policy, and in the enforcement of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Official Documents Policy
Please refer to our Official Documents Policy on what is considered an "official" verses "unofficial" document.
Transfer Credit Policies
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- DSST - Dantes Transfer Credit
- High School DUAL Enrollment Transfer of Credit
- International Baccalaureate (IB) and International Advanced Secondary Programs
- Transfer Credit through Off-Campus Study Approval Policies
- TOEFL Scores and English as a Second Language Credit
- Students with Earned Associates Degrees
DUAL Admission Programs with Community Colleges
Prospective students transition seamlessly from earning their associates degree with our partner institution into a bachelors degree program with Elizabethtown College.
- Dual Admissions Program with Harrisburg Area Community College
- Dual Admissions Program with Hartford Community College
- Dual Admissions Program with Reading Area Community College
Modern Language Placement and Incentive Program
- Students are required to take one Modern or Ancient Language Course for Core.
- Please visit the Modern Languages Department webpages for more information on language placement and the incentive program.
Academic Departmental and Interdisciplinary Programs
- All departmental and Interdisciplinary programs are outlined in our online Catalog.
Summer Course Registration Opportunities
- Elizabethtown offers two summer session registration opportunities. Scheduling information and registration time lines are outlined on our Summer Sessions webpage.
Academic Calendars and Important Dates
Common Core and Real-World Learning
- The Structure of the Core Program
- Elizabethtown College is committed to engaging its students in real-world learning opportunities that complement classroom learning and provide pathways to productive careers and lives beyond college. All Elizabethtown College students will complete at least two Signature Learning Experiences (SLEs) as part of their graduation requirements.
- For more detailed information about our Core Program and Signature Learning Experiences, visit the Online Catalog.
Please send your questions about applying and transfer credit evaluations to the Office of Admissions ( firstname.lastname@example.org) . Admissions will work directly with Registration and Records to address any questions/concerns you may have with an academic policy or transfer credit.